Sunday, April 5, 2009

Buh !

I've just been wondering ,in my article ,yes my article ,I just can't get over it ,never mind ...I was wondering whether I somehow copied AR's ideas. My article is basically about how kids can spend their summer vacation .Kids in India don't know what anime actually is ,Pokemon used to be very popular here and lots of kids watch Anime everyday ,even though they don't know that it's called anime .Actually ,I myself didn't know until I met AR two years ago .She told me about it and she's totally into it even though I frankly don't see anything great about it .So ,in my article I mentioned anime but is that like cheating ,since it was originally AR's idea in the first place ?
She first told me about anime two years ago ,when I never even thought of writing an article ,but still ,isn't that like stealing her idea ? And since I sent the article to her mom ,won't she be offended ?
And what is the plural of anime :is it anime or animes ?
I just want to make sure ....

No comments: